Luca Rondi Home Page
Welcome! My name is Luca Rondi and I am an Associate Professor in Mathematical Analysis at the Mathematics and Informatics Section of the DMG Dipartimento di Matematica e Geoscienze of the Università di Trieste in Italy.
|Dipartimento di Matematica e Geoscienze||office||Edificio H2bis room 219|
|Università degli Studi di Trieste||phone||+39 040 558 2640|
|via Valerio, 12/1||fax||+39 040 558 2636|
|34127 Trieste||rondi at units.it|
My research activity deals with the study of partial differential equations, with the main focus on inverse problems associated to them. I am particularly interested in problems related to Electrical Impedance Tomography and Inverse Scattering. I am also interested in the Calculus of Variations, shape optimization and imaging.
My most recent publications are (in reverse chronological order of writing)
Maria Giovanna Mora, Luca Rondi and Lucia Scardia,
The equilibrium measure for a nonlocal dislocation energy,
Hongyu Liu, Luca Rondi and Jingni Xiao,
Mosco convergence for H(curl) spaces, higher
integrability for Maxwell's equations, and stability in direct and
inverse EM scattering problems,
Eur. Math. Soc. (JEMS),
Download a preprint version
- Luca Rondi, Discrete approximation and regularisation for the inverse conductivity problem, Rend. Istit. Mat. Univ. Trieste 48 (2016) 315-352.
A Friedrichs-Maz'ya inequality for functions of bounded
Math. Nachr., to appear.
Download a preprint version
- Hongyu Liu, Michele Petrini, Luca Rondi and Jingni Xiao, Stable determination of sound-hard polyhedral scatterers by a minimal number of scattering measurements, J. Differential Equations 262 (3) (2017) 1631-1670.
- Luca Rondi, Fadil Santosa and Zhu Wang, A variational approach to the inverse photolithography problem, SIAM J. Appl. Math. 76 (1) (2016) 110-137.
- Luca Rondi, Continuity properties of Neumann-to-Dirichlet maps with respect to the H-convergence of the coefficient matrices, Inverse Problems 31 (4) (2015) 045002 (24pp).
- Luca Rondi and Mourad Sini, Stable determination of a scattered wave from its far-field pattern: the high frequency asymptotics, Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 218 (1) (2015) 1-54.
- Jingzhi Li, Hongyu Liu, Luca Rondi and Gunther Uhlmann, Regularized Transformation-Optics Cloaking for the Helmholtz Equation: From Partial Cloak to Full Cloak, Comm. Math. Phys. 335 (2) (2015) 671-712.
For a complete list of my papers, please refer to my publications page. If you should have any problem in finding or downloading any of my papers, or if you would like any further information, please contact me (e-mail to rondi at units.it). Any comment, suggestion or remark will be greatly appreciated. For further information please follow the links on the left.
The views and opinions expressed in these pages are strictly those of the pages author. The contents of these pages have not been reviewed or approved by the Università degli Studi di Trieste.