Imperial College London, London (United Kingdom)
Max Plank Institute for Intelligent Systems, Tübingen (Germany)
- - The number of Participants is limited to 50 people.
- - The School will take place at Hotel Union.
- - The deadline for early bird registration and payment of the Conference fee is April 30, 2017.
- - The final deadline for registration and payment of the Conference fee is May 31, 2017. After this date it is not possible to register any more.
- - The deadline for cancellations (due to serious impediments) with Conference fee refund is May 31, 2017. After this date NO REFUND will be given. In any case, bank transfer expenses for refunds will be charged to the Participant.
- - Conference fee includes registration costs and full board accommodation from the dinner of June 18 to the lunch of June 23, 2017:
- double room accommodation: 490 € (early bird payment), 590 € (payment after April 30);
- single room accommodation: 600 € (early bird payment), 700 € (payment after April 30).
- - Due to a local rule, each participant must pay 7,50 € (i.e., 1,50 €/night) directly to the Reception of Hotel Union as visitor's tax. This amount is not included in the Conference fee.
- - Accompanying persons are not subject to registration costs and must contact directly Hotel Union for their reservation. They will take advantage of the same prices reserved to the regular Participants.
- - People interested in attending the School are kindly invited to fill in the PreRegistration form. Preregistered people will be kept informed by e-mail about news regarding the School, including the opening of the Registration procedure.
Alfredo Bellen, Stefano Maset and Marino Zennaro (contact)
Dipartimento di Matematica e Geoscienze, Università di Trieste, Italy
Institut für Mathematik, Universität Innsbruck, Austria