Luca Rondi Home Page
Welcome! My name is Luca Rondi and I am an Associate Professor in Mathematical Analysis at the Mathematics Section (formerly DMI Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica) of the DMG Dipartimento di Matematica e Geoscienze of the Università di Trieste in Italy.
|Dipartimento di Matematica e Geoscienze||office||Edificio H2bis room 219|
|Università degli Studi di Trieste||phone||+39 040 558 2640|
|via Valerio, 12/1||fax||+39 040 558 2636|
|34127 Trieste||rondi at units.it|
My research activity deals with the study of partial differential equations, with the main focus on inverse problems associated to them. I am particularly interested in problems related to Electrical Impedance Tomography and Inverse Scattering. I am also interested in the Calculus of Variations, shape optimization and imaging.
My most recent publications are (in reverse chronological order of writing)
Hongyu Liu, Luca Rondi and Jingni Xiao,
Mosco convergence for H(curl) spaces, higher
integrability for Maxwell's equations, and stability in direct and
inverse EM scattering problems,
Download a revised version
Discrete approximation and regularisation for the
inverse conductivity problem,
Rend. Istit. Mat. Univ. Trieste, to appear.
Download a preprint version
A Friedrichs-Maz'ya inequality for functions of bounded
Hongyu Liu, Michele Petrini, Luca Rondi and Jingni Xiao,
Stable determination of sound-hard polyhedral scatterers by a minimal
number of scattering measurements,
Download a revised version
- Luca Rondi, Fadil Santosa and Zhu Wang, A variational approach to the inverse photolithography problem, SIAM J. Appl. Math. 76 (1) (2016) 110-137.
- Luca Rondi, Continuity properties of Neumann-to-Dirichlet maps with respect to the H-convergence of the coefficient matrices, Inverse Problems 31 (4) (2015) 045002 (24pp).
- Luca Rondi and Mourad Sini, Stable determination of a scattered wave from its far-field pattern: the high frequency asymptotics, Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 218 (1) (2015) 1-54.
- Jingzhi Li, Hongyu Liu, Luca Rondi and Gunther Uhlmann, Regularized Transformation-Optics Cloaking for the Helmholtz Equation: From Partial Cloak to Full Cloak, Comm. Math. Phys. 335 (2) (2015) 671-712.
- Giorgio Menegatti and Luca Rondi, Stability for the acoustic scattering problem for sound-hard scatterers, Inverse Probl. Imaging 7 (4) (2013) 1307-1329.
For a complete list of my papers, please refer to my publications page. If you should have any problem in finding or downloading any of my papers, or if you would like any further information, please contact me (e-mail to rondi at units.it). Any comment, suggestion or remark will be greatly appreciated. For further information please follow the links on the left.
The views and opinions expressed in these pages are strictly those of the pages author. The contents of these pages have not been reviewed or approved by the Università degli Studi di Trieste.